CHRISTMAS can be a stressful time of year – but there’s now a festive countdown that promises to help you relax.
Rituals, the luxury cosmetics company, has launched a 3D advent calendar packed full of calming beauty treats, including a body cream, shower scrub, night balm and a mini candle.
Each of the 24 products are wrapped up in a bright red box and hung from a metallic gold tree.
Available to buy online now and priced at £79.50, the gift box is described as the “perfect present to give, or to get”.
A spokesperson for Rituals told The Sun Online: “Share the gift of relaxation this holiday season as each door contains a wonderful product for your or a loved one.”
Rituals is also selling a £59.50 advent calendar that features 24 of the brand’s top products, packaged in a slick green box.
But this isn’t the first beauty calendar to excite shoppers.
Liberty London has unveiled a Christmas countdown for £175 packed pull of Nars, Laura Mercier and Dermalogica products.
Over 300 customers queued around the block to be the first to get their hands on the calendar on Wednesday.
Over half of the stock had sold out online before the doors opened at 8.30am.
ASOS has launched a £55 calendar, featuring Eyeko, This Works and Smashbox products.
What’s in the Rituals 3D advent calendar?
- Miracle Wipes
- The Ritual of Sakura Shower Scrub 70ml
- The Ritual of Sakura Body Cream 70ml
- The Ritual of Dao Body Cream 70ml
- The Ritual of Dao Night Balm
- The Ritual of Dao Bed & Body Mist 20ml
- The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Lotion
- The Ritual of Hammam Foaming Shower Gel 50ml
- The Ritual of Hammam Hot Scrub 125g
- The Ritual of Hammam Black Soap 70ml
- The Ritual of Dao Relaxing Serum
- The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel 50ml
- Samurai Cool Down 70mlScrub Glove
- Mini mascara
- Four The Ritual of Anahata Mini Candle
- The Ritual of Karma Winter Protection 2-in-1 SPF 30
- The Ritual of Anahata Foaming Shower Gel 50ml
- The Ritual of Dao Shower Oil 20ml
- Mini Fleurs de l’Himalaya 10ml
MOST READ IN FABULOUS