THOMAS Cook has cancelled all bookings to Sharm El Sheikh until October, it has been announced.
The holiday booking agent has decided to extend its cancellations of trips to the popular Egyptian resort up to and including 31 October 2016.
The travel operator previously stopped flights following the bombing of a Russian passenger jet from the resort last year.
Holidays were cancelled up to and including May 25 in accordance with Foreign Office advice - but this has now been extended until later in the year.
Thomas Cook said this advice had not changed and there was "no clear indication" of when it would.
The company said: "We appreciate that this may be frustrating for our customers."
Customers are able to cancel or amend their holiday to another destination free of charge, Thomas Cook said.