ONCE again, we're obsessed with Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly's Strictly Come Dancing outfits.
Tonight's theme was Halloween, and the pair nailed two spooky-but-sexy looks.
Tess, 49, channelled Jessica Rabbit in a stunning Diane von Furstenberg dress.
The blood red midi featured mesh panels, ruched detailing and a racy thigh slit.
She'd teamed the piece with red Kurt Geiger courts and a slick of ruby lipstick, creating a vampy colour block.
Side-swept curls and red nails completed her look.
- Diane von Furstenberg ruched lace gown, £316 from Matches Fashion - buy now
Unfortunately, Tess's dress is a little on the expensive side, retailing on Matches Fashion for £316.
But luckily, there are some incredible dupes on the high street.
ASOS's tulle mini has a similar lace panel, and is a total steal at just £16.50.
If you’d prefer a longer style for a glamorous occasion, Chi Chi London's £62 high-low creation is almost identical in colour.
PrettyLittleThing's £25 long-sleeved piece is perfect for winter - and boasts a split just as sexy as Tess's.
- Tulle mini dress with lace sleeves, £16.50 from ASOS - buy now
- Chi Chi London high-low hem midi dress, £62 from ASOS - buy now
- Red slinky lace insert wrap midaxi dress, £25 from PrettyLittleThing - buy now
Claudia, 46, also went for a show-stopping dress.
Her Veronica Beard bandeau midi is available on Farfetch, but comes with an eye-watering £681 price tag.
While we love the design's luxurious velvet fabric and pearl buttons, we're definitely on the lookout for a more affordable alternative.
- Veronica Beard embellished strapless dress, £681 from Farfetch - buy now
At the bargain price of £12, Boohoo's belted dress is just that.
It's not quite as embellished as Claudia's version, but who cares? It costs less than a takeaway pizza.
Over on Missguided, you'll find an eyelet-detail mini that's perfect for a night out - and will set you back just £40.
If you love Claudia's asymmetric hem, we're all over InTheStyle's £22.99 dupe.
- Bandeau belted midi dress, £12 from Boohoo - buy now
- Black bandeau bodycon eyelet mini dress, £40 from Missguided - buy now
- Dylanah black horn button asymmetric dress, £22.99 from InTheStyle - buy now
Is it too early to start a Christmas list?
In more fashion news, these clothing fails will make you never want to order online again.
Boohoo has extended its student 'meal deal' to all shoppers... so you can now get a whole outfit for £30.
And Pandora's launched an incredible 'buy one get one half price' deal - but you'll need to be quick.